Progress

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday check in

It's been a few days since I last posted but not to worry that doesn't mean I've fallen off the wagon! I've been very much OP since I started on Sunday which, while it still hasn't been a full week on WW, is still better than I've done in a couple years sticking to something so that's great! Also keep in mind I was on another program for nearly a week before WW and stuck to that as well.

Weigh-in day is on Tuesday but I have some great news to report! I took my waist measurement yesterday and I am down 3 and a half inches!! So now I am 38 and a half, which is still not ideal but it's a helluva lot better than 42!!! I was psyched. I mean I already noticed that my coat was zipping up easier than it had been (it's a long coat) but I thought maybe it was in my head. Nope! Gotta love those little non-scale victories!

So I am sure any WW follower is going to HATE me for what I am about to say, but here goes. I honestly find that I having SUCH a hard time eating all my points in the run of a day! I'm not starving myself either. I am eating good, mostly satisfying meals but I still end up with 3-5 points at the end of the day. I always use them of course because I have to, but I could be just as happy without them. Guess that will be good once I lose some more poundage and thus have less points to work with!

I've had a good filling breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack today and still I have 15 points left today! Plus I still have 25 flex for the week and the new week starts Sunday! That's good though I suppose since I am spending the weekend at the bf's. Although before we go out there we're going to get me some stuff to eat so I can stay OP. His suggestion. So far he's been really great and supportive.

Grub for the day so far...

Breakfast:
2 eggs (cooked on a non stick pan with a touch of no fat spray, of course) - 4 pts
1 cup skim milk - 2 pts

Lunch:
2 slices beef liver - 4 pts
1 cup V8 Vine Ripened Tomato soup - 1pt
small apple - 1 pt
Sugar free Jell-o - 0 pt

Snack:
Sea Salt and Lime Crispy Minis (8) - 1pt

Before I finish there is one other thing I suddenly noticed now that I've started this. My work always seems to be giving us tons and tons of food! In the last 3 days: I was offered free pizza, party mix, chocolate bars, pop, fruit, toast (long story...new product we were testing). I resisted it all for the most part. I did have 8 pieces of party mix for like 2 pts yesterday. Hey, you gotta live.

I was very impressed that I resisted the free pizza though because that shit is like my Achilles heal.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah your workplace would suck because its all about food! Mine is quite bad, I figured by going to a smaller dealership that there wouldnt be sweets around. Boy was I wrong, at the old dealership we were across from Tim Horton's and we had donuts maybe 2 times a month. At my new place, there are sweets on the counter of the staff room every single day (at least they dont end up on my desk like at the last place!)

    Keep up the good work. I am so happy for you that you lost 3 inches so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 30 Day Shred is a dvd put out by Jillian Michaels (the personal trainer from the biggest loser)

    http://www.amazon.ca/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1254837319&sr=8-1

    I love it! I can see a difference already and feel stronger! Its only been 5 days!

    ReplyDelete