Progress

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WI Day

So my meeting was this evening and all my hard work paid off because I lost weight!! I lost 1.6 pounds this week so that's pretty good. Sure I would have loved to have seen like a 5 pound loss but meh, that's the way it goes! I also bought a WW food scale tonight and I am so glad I made the investment! It was a little steep but it's amazing! I can put a food on there with nutritional information and serving size and it tells me how many points it is! Love. I used it already and I learned that I needed to count more for the cheese I had than I would have otherwise. This is really gonna help with foods that gives grams instead of cups because now I won't be guess-working anymore. This might help with weight loss too! Because you know, Google conversion is only so helpful with grams to cups (i.e. barely). Which I realize makes perfect sense but I want everything to mold to MY specific needs dammit!

So Thanksgiving is this weekend and I am *supposed* to make it home (the bf says he would drive us - me, him and my brother down), I just have to make sure bf gets the weekend off. I plan on challenging myself. I want to stay OP all week even given Thanksgiving. I want a loss next week! The worst part is, though, not only is TG this weekend but I also have a work dinner at a restaurant (and one of the dreaded non-point friendly ones) this week. I'm a little nervous about that!

The flex will def get used this week (only used 15 last week and I indulged a little on the weekend)!

Today I ate:

Apple and cinn. oatmeal - 3
Unsweetened apple and pom sauce - 1
1/2 cup skim milk- 1

Homemade soup (chicken breast, brown rice, veggies, low sodium broth) 4.5
sugar free Jell-o - 0
Small apple - 1

16 Crispy Minis- 2

Ristorante Pizza Vegetale (aka veggie pizza), 1/2 pizza- 8
Light cheese (21 g) - 1.5
1 cup skim milk - 2
WW Smart Ones Double Fudge cake - 4

For a graaaand total of 28 pts!

1 comment:

  1. Woot way to go on the loss this week! Just remember when you have your work dinner out to specifically ask for foods to be prepared a certain way. You go to a restaurant and pay for them to prepare you food so they can prepare it the way you want it. Making small subsitutions will totally help you take some points of of your meal. Dont be scared to do ask for it the way you want it.

    That food scale sounds awesome! I miss mine!! But I measure everything out by cups tablespoons etc (have never weighed by grams and just eyeball ounces for chicken)

    ReplyDelete