Progress

Monday, September 28, 2009

Inspiration

I'm doing really great staying on plan so far with Weight Watchers. I know it's only been 2 days so far but it has been 2 successful days! So win! Also I had a previous 5 successful days on the program at work so I have been doing well in general for a week! Which is more than I can say for any weight loss attempt for at least the last 2 years so yay. :)

I plan on sticking with this. Well I dropped almost $300 on the plan the other day so I am obviously serious!

It's funny for the last little while I seemed to accept the fact that I was fat. That I wasn't going to look like those girls I envied. Well, that was stupid!!! No wonder I didn't get anywhere! I know with my frame I will never be like, Nicole Richie thin but good god I don't wanna be. I am aiming to eventually be somewhere in the vicinity of 125-130. We will see if that is plausible. I may get to 150 and be like "I'm thin enough". I am chesty and hippy so I have to take that into account. I certainly don't want to lose too much boob or my bf might die lol. One thing I know is that I want to have a flat-ish stomach. Not a 6 pack or anything but it's very important to whittle my waist down! Weight around your middle is the worst for potential health problems and that's where a lot of my weight seems to go so I am cracking the whip there.

Anyway I was just inspired today looking at some people on my Facebook who are about the size I want to be and thinking "damn if I keep this up by the time I am done I CAN look like that!"

I HAVE the potential to get my confidence back up because I am happy with everything but my weight. Once I start to shrink I can be on the road to being confident again. I know it won't be instant and that this is gonna seem like it's going to take forever sometimes but I just gotta keep my eye on the prize!

That being said, WW stresses the importance of focusing on small goals and I agree. So for now my goals are staying on program, attending my meeting (and maybe even a second one when I have time) and feeling good in the clothes I currently wear again. Cuz right now I can wear them but a lot are a little snugger than they should be. I want to get dressed in the morning and feel good again!

And just for the hell of it, here's what I ate today:

Right now I have 28 points to use in a day.

Breakfast:
-Weight Control maple and brown sugar oatmeal (1 packet) - 2 points
-1 cup skim milk - 2 points

Lunch:
-Lean Cuisine Club Pannini - 7 points
-Kashi Chewy granola bar (choc. chip and cherry) - 2 pts

Dinner:
- Uncle Ben's Fast and Fancy creamy mushroom rice (1/2 cup) - 3 pts
- 0.25 cup of skim milk (in the rice) -0.5 pt
- salad with romaine, peppers, tomato, cucumber and onion - 1 pt
-2 tbsp fat free italian dressing- 0 pt
- Highliner tempura fish fries (4) - 7 pt
- 1 tbsp ketchup - 0 pt

So that brings me to grand total of 24.5 points. They say we have to eat all of our points so I may have some popcorn later if I get hungry (full right now) and if I don't get hungry I'll have a glass of red wine.

28 points seems like a lot! Although by the way they figure it out when I lose 1 pound from where I am now I have 27 a day. So I won't be eating 28 for long. I do have to say though, I need mid morning snack or a slightly more filling breakfast because I am starving by lunch!!!

Anyway enough rambling for today. Hope all the other dieters out there had a successful day and are feeling as pumped as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment